SVGGraph options: whisker_width
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- number [?]
array, the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A negative or positive whole number or
floatvalue, or a string containing a number followed by one of these CSS units:
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- Supported by:
Length of horizontal whisker line.
This option specifies the length of the horizontal lines at the ends of the
box and whisker graph's whiskers, as a proportion of the width of the box
section. The default value
0.75 means that the line will be 3/4 or 75% of
the width of the box.
The width of the box is configured using the normal bar graph settings,
bar_width_min to determine the width from the available space
on the graph, or
bar_width to use a fixed width value.
$settings['bar_width'] = 30; $settings['whisker_width'] = 2/3;
This example will draw the boxes 30 pixels wide and the whisker end lines 2/3 of that value or 20 pixels long.