SVGGraph options: show_bar_totals
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- boolean [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array, the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
floatvalue, or a string containing a number followed by one of these CSS units:
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- Supported by:
- HorizontalStackedBarGraph PopulationPyramid StackedBarGraph StackedGroupedBarGraph
- See also:
Enables displaying total for bar stack.
This option enables the display of a label for the total value of stacked bars
on the types of graph that display them. The labels are the same as the data
labels (enabled with
show_data_labels) and all the same styling options are
available with a
"bar_total_" prefix instead of
Many of the bar total label options have default values set, but setting their
NULL will inherit the value of the equivalent data label option.
$settings['data_label_colour'] = 'purple'; $settings['bar_total_colour'] = NULL;
bar_total_colour option has a default colour of
"black", but setting the
NULL will use the
data_label_colour value of