SVGGraph options: division_style
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- string [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array, the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
floatvalue, or a string containing a number followed by one of these CSS units:
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- Supported by:
- Bar3DGraph BarAndLineGraph BarGraph BoxAndWhiskerGraph BubbleGraph CandlestickGraph CylinderGraph FloatingBarGraph GanttChart GroupedBar3DGraph GroupedBarGraph GroupedCylinderGraph HorizontalBar3DGraph HorizontalBarGraph HorizontalFloatingBarGraph HorizontalGroupedBar3DGraph HorizontalGroupedBarGraph HorizontalStackedBar3DGraph HorizontalStackedBarGraph LineGraph MultiLineGraph MultiRadarGraph MultiScatterGraph MultiSteppedLineGraph PopulationPyramid RadarGraph ScatterGraph StackedBar3DGraph StackedBarAndLineGraph StackedBarGraph StackedCylinderGraph StackedGroupedBar3DGraph StackedGroupedBarGraph StackedGroupedCylinderGraph StackedLineGraph SteppedLineGraph
The marks are drawn outside the grid area.
The marks are drawn inside the grid area.
The marks are drawn crossing the axis. The length of the line is
division_sizepixels on each side of the axis.
The marks are drawn inside and all the way across the grid area. The
division_sizeoption is not used.
The marks are drawn crossing the axis and all the way across the grid area. The portion of the line outside the grid area is
The marks are drawn outside the grid area, with a line joining them. When the axis text labels are between the divisions (e.g. bar graphs) the box is extended to surround the labels. When the labels are drawn at the marks (e.g. line graphs), the box is drawn at its normal size. Subdivision boxes never surround the text labels.
The marks are extended out from the axis in a similar way to the
boxstyle, though there is no line parallel to the axis to complete the box.
The marks are not drawn at all. This can be used to disable the main division marks while still displaying the subdivision marks.
- See also:
- division_style_h division_style_v show_divisions division_size division_colour subdivision_style
Style of axis division marks.
This option specifies how the main axis division marks are drawn. The styles available are:
overfull option sounds a lot like enabling the grid the axis marks
are drawn after the graph content, so they will be drawn on top of bars, lines,