SVGGraph options: data_label_min_space
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- number [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array(), the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- yes [?]
Per-dataset options allow specifying one option for all datasets or an array of options to be used for each dataset in turn. If there are more datasets than entries in the option array, the sequence will be repeated.
$settings['widget_taste'] = 'banana'; $settings['widget_colour'] = array( 'red', 'green', 'blue' );
For this example, the widgets for all datasets will taste of banana. The graph will use red widgets for dataset 0, green widgets for dataset 1 and blue widgets for dataset 2. Dataset 3 repeats the sequence so its widgets will be red, dataset 4 will have green widgets and dataset 5 will have blue widgets.
- Supported by:
- ArrayGraph Bar3DGraph BarAndLineGraph BarGraph BoxAndWhiskerGraph BubbleGraph CandlestickGraph CylinderGraph Donut3DGraph DonutGraph EmptyGraph ExplodedDonut3DGraph ExplodedDonutGraph ExplodedPie3DGraph ExplodedPieGraph ExplodedSemiDonut3DGraph ExplodedSemiDonutGraph FloatingBarGraph GanttChart GroupedBar3DGraph GroupedBarGraph GroupedCylinderGraph Histogram HorizontalBar3DGraph HorizontalBarGraph HorizontalFloatingBarGraph HorizontalGroupedBar3DGraph HorizontalGroupedBarGraph HorizontalStackedBar3DGraph HorizontalStackedBarGraph LineGraph MultiLineGraph MultiRadarGraph MultiScatterGraph MultiSteppedLineGraph Pie3DGraph PieGraph PolarArea3DGraph PolarAreaGraph PopulationPyramid RadarGraph ScatterGraph SemiDonut3DGraph SemiDonutGraph StackedBar3DGraph StackedBarAndLineGraph StackedBarGraph StackedCylinderGraph StackedGroupedBar3DGraph StackedGroupedBarGraph StackedGroupedCylinderGraph StackedLineGraph SteppedLineGraph
Minimum space required for label.
This option sets the minimum space required in a data item for its label to be shown. For vertical bars this is the height of the bar, for horizontal bars it is the width of the bar and for pie slices it is the angle in degrees. It has no effect on line and scatter graphs, as the label is always positioned outside the markers.