SVGGraph options: bar_total_back_colour
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- colour [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array(), the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- Supported by:
- HorizontalStackedBarGraph PopulationPyramid StackedBarGraph StackedGroupedBarGraph
- See also:
- show_bar_totals bar_total_fill bar_total_colour bar_total_outline_colour data_label_back_colour
Background colour for bar total labels.
This option specifies the background colour of the text in the bar total labels.
The background in this case means an outline around the text, not the box
containing the text which is configured using the
The default value
NULL means that the value of the
option is used.