SVGGraph options: axis_text_space_v
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- number [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array(), the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- yes [?]
Multi-axis options allow specifying one option for all axes on a multi-axis graph, or an array of options to be used for each axis in turn. If there are more axes than entries in the option array, the sequence will be repeated.
$settings['axis_taste'] = 'banana'; $settings['axis_smell'] = ['lavender', 'lemon', 'pine'];
For this example, all axes will taste of banana, but the leftmost axis will smell of lavender, the second axis will smell of lemon and the third axis will smell of pine. If there is a fourth axis it will smell of lavender, repeating the sequence.
- Supported by:
- Bar3DGraph BarAndLineGraph BarGraph BoxAndWhiskerGraph BubbleGraph CandlestickGraph CylinderGraph FloatingBarGraph GanttChart GroupedBar3DGraph GroupedBarGraph GroupedCylinderGraph HorizontalBar3DGraph HorizontalBarGraph HorizontalFloatingBarGraph HorizontalGroupedBar3DGraph HorizontalGroupedBarGraph HorizontalStackedBar3DGraph HorizontalStackedBarGraph LineGraph MultiLineGraph MultiRadarGraph MultiScatterGraph MultiSteppedLineGraph PopulationPyramid RadarGraph ScatterGraph StackedBar3DGraph StackedBarAndLineGraph StackedBarGraph StackedCylinderGraph StackedGroupedBar3DGraph StackedGroupedBarGraph StackedGroupedCylinderGraph StackedLineGraph SteppedLineGraph
Space between vertical axis division text and axis.
This option specifies the distance in pixels between the text labels on the
vertical axis and the axis line or its division markers. The default value
NULL means that the spacing is inherited from the
For multiple Y-axis graphs this option supports an array containing a spacing for each axis, for example:
$settings['axis_text_space_v'] = array(5, 10);
This will space the text 5 pixels away from the left axis and 10 pixels away from the right axis.