SVGGraph options: axis_space
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- number [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array, the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
floatvalue, or a string containing a number followed by one of these CSS units:
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- Supported by:
- BarAndLineGraph GroupedBar3DGraph GroupedBarGraph GroupedCylinderGraph MultiLineGraph MultiScatterGraph StackedBarAndLineGraph
Space between axes on the right of the graph.
This options specifies the distance between axes when the
is used to add extra axes at the right side of the graph. If labels are
axis_space is extra space added to the
between the label and the next axis.