JPEG Saver 5.23.1
It has just been a couple of weeks since the last version of JPEG Saver, but there are a few bugs fixed and I didn't want to wait until I have some big, complicated stuff done to release them.
Roses are red, violets are blue, it's Valentine's day tomorrow and I don't know where I'm going with this
Anyway, here's a list of what is new or fixed in this version:
- Double-clicking in the transition preview window will now toggle a full-screen preview. The F11 key will do the same thing if the window has focus. The Escape key will exit full-screen too.
- The transition preview would sometimes show a plain black image instead of one of the example images, this is fixed now.
- The mirrored background image mode would mirror incorrectly if the main image filled the screen width or height with no gap or border. This is fixed.
- The main image would be positioned incorrectly on multi-monitor systems in non-Direct3D mode. This is fixed.
- The main screen saver window is now called “JPEG Saver” instead of “Screen saver”. This probably makes no difference to most people, but if you want to overlay a Discord widget over the top or something this might make it a bit easier.
This way to the downloads page
The new version is available from the downloads page.